"It was because of your review that I decided to buy them."
"Thanks for the review - it closed the deal."
"(Manufacturer), if you are reading, this review helped sell your (product) to a new customer."
Those are real comments from gear reviews on River Mud. Real people buying real gear. Your gear.
I spend more time outdoors - for work, family, and everything else - than most people in America. It's great. But it requires a lot of stuff. The wrong stuff too often leaves me with broken gear, soaked and blistered, or just a horrible memory of time afield. The right stuff can often salvage a disaster or make a decent day a great one.
Completed / Pending Reviews:
Shimano Stradic 2500Fi Spinning Reel
Cooper Discoverer AT3 Offroad Tires
Smith Proof Polarized Sunglasses
Smith Shelter Polarized Sunglasses
LaCrosse Alpha Lite Mud Boots
Marmot PreCip Waterproof Shell
EcoSmart Natural Garden Herbicides
Black Diamond Cosmo Headlamp
Doc Martens Dubbin Boot Polish
Cabela's MagLight Hunting Waders (Spring 2013)
Mossberg 935 Autoloader (Spring 2013)
Pflueger President Spinning Reel (Spring 2013)
Penn Battle Spinning Reel (Summer 2013)
I readily accept offers to provide an unbiased review of relevant outdoors gear for River Mud's 800+ daily readers. These gear reviews (some garnering over 100,000 views!) are by far my most frequently read posts - largely the result of web searches for your products. Dealers, service providers, and manufacturers can email me via email@example.com to discuss gear and the terms of the review. Reviews will contain high quality photos of your product afield, being used in the outdoors. Additional readers will learn about your product through our Facebook and Google+ streams, among others.
I am interested in hearing of opportunities to review the following types of gear:
- Freshwater fishing tackle, including fly, spin, baitcast
- Wingshooting gear
- Bowhunting gear
- Small wave surfboards and fins
- Kayaks, canoes, and paddles (not whitewater)
- Offroad truck accessories (2010 Tacoma SR5 TRD Quad LB 4x4)
- Breathable waterproof clothing
- Waders, wetsuits, and waterproof boots
- I am able to legally receive firearms directly or via any Maryland FFL holder
- Hunting, fishing, surfing, kayaking guides
- Hunting, fishing, and shooting classes and clinics
- Trap and skeet facilities
- Hunting / fishing preserves
- Travel agent services